In this lesson, learn if you should use ‘to’ or ‘for’ with our 5 levels of English challenge. Do you know the difference between ‘to’ and ‘for’? Get examples, from level 1 of difficulty all the way to level 5 of difficulty. You’ll learn about common grammar mistakes English learners make when choosing between ‘to’ and ‘for’ and how you can use the correct forms. The lesson starts easy and gets more difficult as you go. Test your English skills! After you watch, improve to the next level with a certified English teacher: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson with a free quiz on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/5-levels-english-grammar-to-for
Level 1 0:44
Level 2 3:00
Level 3 6:20
Level 4 9:38
Level 5 11:47
This lesson will help you:
– Test your English level with the prepositions ‘to’ and ‘for’ in English.
– Understand how to use ‘to’ to talk about going somewhere.
– See how to use ‘to’ to describe an end point.
– Learn how to use ‘to’ to talk about giving.
– See examples of how to use ‘to’ and ‘for’ to give reasons for something.
– Get an idea of how to use ‘to’ and ‘for’ to talk about a function.
– See if you should use ‘to’ or ‘for’ after certain verbs, adjectives and nouns to make common English phrases.
– Learn how you can use ‘to’ and ‘for’ after the same words to have different meanings in English.
Continue studying with more free English lessons on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.