https://bit.ly/32a5jRL ← Learn English for everyday life with your free PDF Lessons
https://bit.ly/2BZXDGP ← Ask Alisha your question now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://bit.ly/2BZXDGP
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 5 questions.
– What is the meaning of the phrase “to get used to doing smth”? Does it refer to a completed action or not? And can we use it in Present Simple, like “I get used to getting up early”?
– What’s difference of “Did you/Do you…Are you…when I ask?
– I am a bit confused with the difference between the present perfect and the present perfect continuous. If I want to say that I live in some place since some time, which one should I use?
– What does “Can’t help + (progressive form)” mean?
– What is the difference between have to and must?
You’ve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you’ve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101
■ Instagram:: https://www.instagram.com/wwwEnglishClass101com
#English #LearnEnglish #EnglishClass101 #EnglishLesson