Prepare for IELTS with the world’s English experts and you will:
• develop the language skills required for success in the academic module of the IELTS test
• develop an awareness of the most useful techniques for answering questions in the IELTS test and learn how to maximise your band score
• gain increased confidence before taking the academic module of the IELTS test
• practise listening, speaking, reading and writing in class
• get free access to our well-resourced Information Centre and a wide range of up-to-date self-study materials to help you prepare for the test.
Note: According to the British Council child protection policy, high school students from 16 and above can register for the IELTS Preparation course for Adults provided that they submit a consent form with their parent’s signature upon registration. Please dial 1800 1299 for further instruction.