Do you know what the passive voice is, how to form the passive, and when you should use the passive in English? In this lesson, you can learn about the passive voice in English. You can see what it is, how to form it, and how to use it.
Have more of your passive voice questions answered after you watch the lesson. Book an online English lesson now with one of our teachers here: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this free English grammar lesson here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/passive-voice
What you can learn in this lesson:
– How to form the passive voice.
– How to form different tenses in the passive.
– How to use the passive to change the emphasis of a sentence.
– How to use the passive when the subject of a verb is unknown or unimportant.
– How to use the passive to sound more impersonal and indirect.
– When not to use the passive.
See more of our free English lessons here: www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons