In this lesson, you can learn about the past perfect verb form.
What does the past perfect mean? When do you need to use the past perfect? How do you use the past perfect verb tense correctly in a conversation? You’ll see the answers to these questions in this lesson.
Do you want to improve your use of the past perfect? Get feedback from a teacher in a live online lesson: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/about-our-online-english-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/past-perfect-tense .
1. Past Perfect Basics 1:08
2. Using the Past Perfect Tense to Tell a Story 4:52
3. Using the Past Perfect in Conversation 7:08
4. When the Past Perfect is (Un)Necessary 9:59
This lesson will help you:
– Understand what the past perfect is and the basics of how to use past perfect in English correctly.
– Learn how to tell a story using the past perfect in English.
– Use past perfect in English conversation correctly.
– See examples of when you should use the past perfect and when it’s unnecessary to use the past perfect in English.
– Get the tools to form the past perfect tense correctly in your written and spoken English.
See more free English lessons on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons.