http://pumkin.com presents: This fun English grammar cartoon for kids- teaches the questions “What time is it?” & “What do you do ____?” with the answers “It is ___ o’clock.” I ___ in the afternoon.”
Teaches: Daily Actions” like – “I get up at ____.. I go to school___.” I eat breakfast…etc
• Includes: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, 1,2,3…o’clock, the verb phrases – get up, go to school, eat breakfast, etc….
• Learn basic Daily English grammar with this entertaining and educational cartoon.
• Kids Online English Channel teaches Children English as a Second Language (ESL) and Foreign Language (ESL).
• Each English lesson is part of a complete beginners English Course designed to take a young English learner from beginner to the intermediate english level.
• For a complete online English learning course with more videos, kids games, basic English quizzes & tests: visit http://pumkin.com/.