I think it is time to have another English questions and answer lesson outside. I’m sure that as you learn English you have questions about this crazy language. Today you can ask me some questions and I will do my best to answer them, and we’ll do it outside again!
During the English lesson please ask me questions using the form that will be provided in the chat.
I hope you enjoy this outdoor English lesson!
✅ If you have a question please use this link to ask it: https://forms.gle/3YNnD9TNLr4Gbrmb9
This English lesson is from May 16 2020
⌛ Remember: By tomorrow this video will have auto-generated English subtitles. This can help you to go back and re-watch parts of the lesson that you did not understand.
✅ Support Me and Get These Members Only Perks:
😀💲 If you would like to become a member of my channel here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJJTxA36ZPNTJ1WFIByaeA/join
Becoming a member at every level has these benefits and perks:
1) For 15 minutes or more at the end of each live stream you will be able to participate in the “Members Only” chat.
2) A cool crown beside your name during live streams and when making comments on videos.
3) Your name in green during live stream lesson chat.
4) You will have access to a members only video each Wednesday called, “Wednesdays with Bob”. These are behind the scenes bonus videos with full English transcripts for your listening practice.
5) A full transcript for every Tuesday video.
6) Access to a slower version of every Tuesday video with high quality audio and large easy-to-read English subtitles.
7) At least one worksheet for each Tuesday video to fill out while listening. (Great for Teachers!)
8) From time to time access to worksheets and games on Quizlet for each Tuesday video.
✅ Join now to receive these perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJJTxA36ZPNTJ1WFIByaeA/join
I really appreciate those you that have chosen to thank me in this way! Please only support me if you can afford it!
If you prefer to support me via Patreon, here is a link to that page: https://www.patreon.com/bobthecanadian
Thank you for your generosity!
✅SEND ME A POSTCARD:
Bob the Canadian
P.O. Box 419
TAKE YOUR ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
✅Talk to a real English tutor / teacher at preply: http://tracking.preply.com/SH2X
(This is an affiliate, signing up for this service helps support my channel).
✅ Join me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/engbobthecanadian/
✅ Sign up for my email list and receive exciting free tips to improve your English: http://eepurl.com/dmbDYX
#englishlesson #learnenglish #bobthecanadian
**Note: All images used under:
CC0 License ✓ Free for personal and commercial use ✓ No attribution required
From pexels.com or pixabay.com