Memorize SAT English Vocabulary Words Ep. 2 // Smarter Brain, Better Memory Podcast ▶ http://www.aemind.com/podcast
Free Vocabulary Words eBook ▶ https://www.aemind.com/vocabguide
Free Vocabulary Words Brilliance Audiobook ▶ https://www.aemind.com/vocabaudible
Follow AE Mind // Smarter Brain, Better Memory Show
Apple Podcast: https://www.aemind.com/applepod
Google Podcast: https://www.aemind.com/googlepod
Like @ http://www.facebook.com/aemind1
Follow @ http://www.twitter.com/aemind
// Video Takeaways //
Here are the words and definitions that we memorized:
Tumult = Disorder; loud confused noise by a mass of people
Perusal = The action of reading or examining something
Redolent = Fragrant or sweet-smelling
Guffaw = A loud laugh
Abasement = humiliation or degradation
Here are the mnemonic stories that I created for each word:
Tumult Mnemonic = A Tooth Mowing his neighbor’s lawn which causes the neighbor to get upset and yell at the tooth.
Perusal Mnemonic = Parrot poured Salt on the book he was reading.
Redolent Mnemonic = I used a Red Deodorant to cover up the smell coming from my armpits.
Guffaw Mnemonic = The clown threw Golf balls up in the air and they landed on top of his head which made him laugh out loud.
Abasement Mnemonic = The guy was shoved into the Basement and was completely humiliated.
Achieve and Accelerated and Empowered Mind
-Luis Angel Echeverria
Your AE Mind Memory Coach
Memory Training for Students, Professionals, Business People, Mental Athletes, and Everyone Else: http://www.aemind.com
// About Luis Angel //
– Memory Master Champion on Fox
– Member of Team USA at the World Memory Championship
– 2nd Overall: Australian Memory Championship 2015
(2 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze Positions in 10 Events)
– Memorized Deck of Cards: 2 Minutes; 120 Digit Number: 5 Minutes
– Coach of AE Mind Memory Team: Gold in Numbers USA Memory Championship
– Author: #1 International Bestseller, Better Memory Now (http://www.BetterMemoryBook.com) and How to Remember Names and Faces (http://www.RememberNamesBook.com)
// Other Memory Training and Memory Competition notes //
mnemonics, pegging, math, SAT Words