[NEW] Dialogue collection | Learn English | Collection of Easy conversation
★ Subscribe to us on YouTube: http://goo.gl/gDa963
★ More of our compilations: https://goo.gl/Ghy0W5
Click on the link below to see each video in this compilation video.
Each video, that has a sound & mute version, is accompanied by English subtitles.
1. [Greeting] Good morning
2. [Greeting] Nice to meet you.
3. [This/That] What’s this?
4. [Count] How many bears?
5. [Who] Who is he?
6. [Congratulation] Happy birthday!
7. [Liking] I like soccer.
8. [Liking] Do you like cheese?
9. [Have] Do you have crayons?
10. [Color] It’s green and white.
11. [Weather] It’s snowing.
12. [Age] How old are you?
13. [Price] How much is it?
14. [Invitation] Help yourself.
15. [Caution] Watch out! Are you ok?
16. [Exclamatory sentence] What a wonderful team!
17. [Imperative sentence] Wash your hands.
18. [Exclamatory sentence] What a wonderful team!
19. [Imperative sentence] Put on your coat.
20. [Day] What day is it today?
21. [Time] What time is it?
22. [Where] Where is the restroom?
23. [In,On,Under] Where’s my pencil?
24. [In,On,Under] Where is my cap?
25. [Present progressive] What are you doing?
26. [Present progressive] I’m making cookies.
27. [Past tense] What did you do?
28. [Past tense] How was your summer vacation?
29. [Look like] What does she look like?
30. [Color] What color is it?
31. [Subject] What’s your favorite subject?
32. [Present progressive] What’s he doing?
33. [Time] Time for lunch.
34. [Exclamatory sentence] What a big tree?
35. [Toothache] What’s wrong?
36. [Possessive] Whose bike is this?
37. [Where] Where’s the museum?
38. [Where] Where is the post office?
39. [Order] May I take your order?
40. [Order] I’d like a pizza and spaghetti.
41. [Telephone Conversations] Can I Speak to Sally?
42. [Telephone Conversations] May I speak to Kate?
43. [Imperative sentence] Put on your pants.
Thanks for checking out the “English Singsing”.
© Amanta Inc.