SRP Wellness: https://www.youtube.com/c/SRPVlogs
100 days Basic Spoken English practice series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY6ZzoZt9su1glsqm4cMHI838BCts-Omy
Hello বন্ধুরা, I hope you are fit and fine and you are practicing spoken English every day.
এই ভিডিওটা দেখে তোমরা যদি practice করো তাহলে স্পোকেন English এ অবশ্যই improvement করতে পারবে।
In this video, I have given several examples from our day to day life practical conversation in different kinds of situations. You will see that a lot of conversations are similar to your life, but if you really want to improve your spoken English skills then after watching the video try to make at least five sentences from your practical life conversation without getting worried about English grammar.
If you try this you will see a significant improvement is happening in your spoken English skill.
Follow these four steps to learn English faster.
1. Read and write daily for at least 1 hour at your level, which means you can start with simple and easy English storybooks.
2. Try to clear you all doubts regarding basic English grammar.
3. Regularly watch and follow Dadar i school videos on different topics like present tense, past tense, future tense, parts of speech, modal verb, voice change, narration, articles, spoken English practice class, etc and practice as per the instruction.
4. Find a partner and start speaking in English. If nobody is there start self-talking.
*note for learners: If you are just watching the videos and not practicing afterward or not following the steps suggested in the videos you will not get the desired output.
*note for critics: I am not an English teacher neither I am challenging my knowledge of English language with anyone, rather I am still learning from others and from my own mistakes and helping other learners from the experience my own journey of learning English. So instead of wasting your valuable time by negative criticizing respect your time and make use of it.
* feedbacks, suggestion, criticisms are always welcome.
Thank you for being here and reading the description.
Take care and keep learning.